Saturday, April 13, 2013

Up-cycle Necklace



I've been wanting to make a necklace like this for about a year.  FINALLY, I got around to it! 

 
 
 
Nothing was difficult...just took time...
 
Simply make rosettes in various sizes.
 
Lay them out on the table first to determine your design.
 
Next, lay them on felt and cut around them.
 
Trim the felt while hot gluing.
 
Add your bling with a glue gun and creative eye!
 
 
I used random pieces of material (some vintage) left in my scrap bin and even some scraps from t-shirt scarves!  The "bling" is a vintage earring and vintage buttons. 
This is SO my style.  *winks*
 
 

In the very near future this bib necklace will be completing my outfit!
 
 

Now, if I can convince the cat to lift a paw and actually HELP me during photo time.  *winks*
 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.